- We'll learn the origins of those one-breasted psycho killers, the Daughters of the Amazon, in the movie version of Y: The Last Man movie. [Comics 2 Film]
- Steven Spielberg's Interstellar, about explorers who travel through a wormhole to another dimension, will come out in 2009 and won't violate any laws of physics. [Not Even Wrong]
Deadlier spoilers for Sarah Connor Chronicles and Smallville follow, so be warned...
- Terminator incest alert! Summer Glau's Terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicles will impersonate John Connor's sister, but may also kindle a romance with him. [Spoiler TV]
- The Justice League movie may have the dumb-ass title American Heroes. [Cinematical]
- Next summer's Hancock is about an alcoholic superhero, not just a has-been superhero. [MoviesOnline]
- Jane Seymour will return to Smallville in the final episode, in a flashback that explains why her character was such a bitch. [TV Guide]
- Next week's Journeyman will feature "major ripples" in Dan's private life, and move the show towards a "soft ending" in two weeks. The show still isn't officially canceled, but it has been shut down. [BuddyTV]