In 1955, Tempo magazine made some predictions for the faraway world of twenty years hence. Despite the mag's cheesecake cover (peek below fold for full effect), universal babedom was not among them, but here's a smattering of what "Your Life In 1975" did promise.
- More leisure time! A 30-hour work week "will be standard."
- More money! Experts estimated the "average family income will be about $12,000 annually."
- Flying machines for everyone! You'll "commute to work in your own helicopter or in a 'helibus.'"
- Electric cars! "Built in radar will prevent collisions and speed you to your destination."
- Coeds ahoy! Everyone "will get a chance for higher education, regardless of ability to pay."