Hong Kong firm James Law Cybertecture is building yet another crazy building in Dubai called Shuffle Tower. The "shuffle" refers to the random mix of designs and uses that are encased in this one structure, plus the physical shifts that the building parts will make over time. Here's a breakdown of its many random parts.
- The top portion is a residential tower.
- The middle is an office tower.
- The bottom section is a huge shopping mall.
- The round spaces in between are communal sky gardens.
- The entire building is mechanically jacked, so each section twists slowly, giving people different views of the oceanfront over time.
- Estimated completion date: 2009