Total Film asked a wide variety of actors and directors if they'd like to be involved in J.J. Abrams' upcoming Episode VII. As it turns out, yes, most actors would like to be part of a movie that will likely make $1 billion... except for Jason Statham, who is far too important to lower himself to Ewok-level.
A few other things about this video:
• Ewan McGregor would be willing to be in Episode VII, although he rightly acknowledges he has no idea how the hell that would happen.
• Joss Whedon is obviously nerdy, but it's Eli Roth who nerds the fuck out when asked the question. He wants to make stand-alone films about an increasingly terrible list of obscure SW characters, but ast least he's committed. Truth be told, I'd watch the hell out of a Lobot movie.
• Mila Kunis prefers Trek over Wars. I onlt mention this that no one should be doubting her geek cred, ever.
• Most actors obviously know nothing about Star Wars, but they know everything about sucking up to J.J. Abrams.
• Jason Statham doesn't like sci-fi, because he prefers "true" stories... like The Expendables, or Crank 2, where he has his heart removed and needs to electrocute himself periodically to stay alive. Veritas!