Not only is Marvel beginning five new series tomorrow, including Avengers World, X- Factor and a new Black Widow series, but Mile Morales meets his fate, Infinity Heist ends, and the comics that put the Guardians of the Galaxy back on the map finally return! Plus a big Bat-celebration, Adventure Time, and a hero who's truly his own worst enemy, all in this week's comics!
- Shaolin Cowboy #4: The cowboy takes on a massive horde of kamikaze zombies.
- Other releases: Abe Sapien #9, Halo: Escalation #2, Star Wars #13.
- Forever Evil: Arkham War #4: As Arkham and Blackgate's inmates fight each other, Bane and Talon team-up to form a new dynamic — and deadly — duo for Gotham City.
- Vampire Diaries #1: The hit CW show comes to comics.
- Detective Comics #27: A massive celebration of Batman from a bevy of writers and artists, and the beginning of the new "Gothtopia" storyline.
- Other releases: 100 Bullets: Brother Lono #7, Action Comics #27, Batman: Black & White #5, Batman/Superman #7, Batwing #27, Earth 2 #19, Fairest #22, FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics #7, Green Arrow #27, Green Lantern #27, Hinterkind #4, The Movement #8, The Phantom Stranger #15, Scooby Doo Team-Up #2, Smallville Season 11: Alien #2, Stormwatch #27.
- Star Trek: Khan #4, TMNT Color Classics #3, The X-Files Season 10 #8.
- Minimum Wage #1: Bob Fingerman's critically acclaimed tale of a 25-year-old trying to navigate his job, his career, love, and pornography.
- Manifest Destiny #3: Lewis and Clark head to the last settlement on the Western frontier… if it still stands.
- Other releases: Aphrodite IX #7, Drumhellar #3, Elephantmen #53, Fatale #19, Five Ghosts #8, Hoax Hunters #13, Invincible Universe #9, Morning Glories #36, Sex Criminals #4, Sheltered #6, Spawn #239, Three #4, Walking Dead #119.
- All New Marvel Point One #1: The confusingly titled but genuinely helpful to the next era of Marvel comics.
- Avengers World #1: The Avengers return from space after the events of Infinity, but they return to the beginnings of a war that will encompass the world.
- Revolutionary War: Alpha #1: The heroes of the United Kingdom join forces, including Captain Britain, Pete Wisdom. Motormouth, Killpower, and more.
- Other releases: A Plus X #16, All New X-Factor #1, Avengers AI #8, Black Widow #1, Cable and X-Force #18, Cataclysm: Ultimate Spider-Man #3, Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #3, Daredevil: Dark Knights #8, Deadpool #22, Fantomex Max #4, Infinity Heist #4, Inhumanity: Awakening #2, Iron Man #20, Marvel Knights Spider-Man #4, Marvel Universe: Avengers Assemble #4, Painkiller Jane: Price of Freedom #3, Savage Wolverine #14, Thunderbolts #20, Wolverine #13, Young Avengers #15.
- Fracture #1: A city's greatest hero, its greatest villain, and a regular guy named Jeff share a secret — they're all the same guy, and none of them have any idea.
- Adventure Time: Flip Side #1: Finn and Jake take a quest from the Adventurer's Poster Board, but it may be more than they can handle.
- B.A.R. Maid #1: Cassidy spends half her time as a bar owner, and the other half as a guerilla fighting Japanese encroachment in Manchuria just before WWII.
- Other releases: Afterlife with Archie #3, Archie #651, Ash and the Army of Darkness #3, Bettie Page in Danger #11, Black Bat #8, Bloodshot & Hard Corps #18, Buck Rogers in the 24th Century #4, Cavewoman: Labyrinth, Crossed Badlands #24, Cryptozooic Man #3, Extinction Parade #4, The Fox #3, Game of Thrones #18, Grimm Fairy Tales: Wonderland #19, Ghost Town #4, God Is Dead #2, Grimm: Warlock #2, Hawken Melee #4, Kevin Keller #12, Legend of Oz: The Wicked West #14, Letter 44 #3, Lil' Vampi #1, Lords of Mars #6, Missing: Have You Seen the Invisible Man?, Protocol Orphans #3, Quantum & Woody #7, Regular Show Skips #3, Robocop: Last Stand #6, Rogues #6, The Shadow #12, Shadowman #14, Shahrazad #2, Sons of Anarchy #5, Suicide Risk #9, Uber #6, Westwood Witches #4, Zombie Tramp #3.
Trade Paperbacks and Hardcovers
- Star Wars Omnibus: Adventures: Six different Star Wars adventures featuring Luke Sywalker, Boba Fett and more, and suitable for all ages.
- Halo: Initiation: Sarah Palmer joins the war as a member of the Orbital Drop Shock Trooper.
- Other releases: Doctor Solar Archives Vol. 2, Trigun Maximum Omnibus Vol. 2.
- Swamp Thing by Brian K. Vaughn Vol. 1: The daughter of Alec Holland and Abigail Arcane tries to learn to control her powers.
- Batman '66: The TV Stories: Batman and Robin comics ranging from 1948 to 1966 that became the basis of episodes of the hit '60s TV show!
- Other releases: Batman: The Dark Knight Vol. 2: Cycle of Violence, Deadman Vol. 4, Demon from the Darkness, Demon Knights Vol. 3: The Gathering Storm, Ex Machina: Book One, Green Lantern: Sector 2813 Vol. 2, Superman Vol. 3: At the World's End, Terra Obscura: Smash of Two Worlds.
- The Crow: Curare: The Crow returns as the spirit of a young girl to help a retired cop solve her grisly murder.
- Other releases: My Little Pony: When Cutie Calls, TMNT: New Animated Adventures Vol. 1.
- The Complete Multiple Warheads: An illegal organ-sniffing hound chases Sexica and her werewolf boyfriend Nikoli across the radioactive wastelands of Russia.
- Other releases: Artifacts Vol. 6, Elephantmen Vol. 6: Earthly Desires.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom: The X-Men of the future travel to the present to force the X-Men of the past to return home in this massive 50th anniversary event celebrating the X-Men and all their time-travelling shenanigans.
- Guardians of the Galaxy by Jim Valentino Vol. 1: The 2000 series that brought the Guardians back to the forefront of the Marvel uiverse (and made the movie possible) finally returns to print!
- Other releases: All New X-Men Vol. 1: Yesterday's X-Men, Fantastic Four/Inhumans: Atlantis Rising, Superior Spider-Man Team-Up: Friendly Fire.
- Journey by Starlight: A Time Traveler's Guide to Life, the Universe and Everything: A graphic interpretation of Albert Einstein's discover of his theory of relativity, imagined as they journey through the entirety of the universe throughout all of time.
- Manga Classics Readers: Classic literature, including Moby Dick, War of the Worlds, Don Quixote, and Ulysses, presented in the style of Japanese comics.
- Supezelda: Thje Graphic Life of Zelda Fitzgerald: An illustrated biography of the Jazz age icon, wife of The Great Gatsby's F. Scott Fitzgerald, author, socialite, lover, alcoholic and tragedy.
- Rurouni Kenshin Restoration Vol. 1: Nobuhiro Watsuki retells his beloved samurai manga, but with all-new art and all-new twists in the story.
- Other releases: 2000 A.D. Presents Scifi Thrillers, Alice the 101st Vol. 3, Attack on Titan Vol. 10, Awkward Silence Vol. 3, B Plus F, Black Bard, Bloodshot Vol. 4: HARD Corps, Buzzboy: Sidekicks Rule, Christopher Marlowe and the Bards of Nemeton, Depression of the Anti-Romanticist Vol. 2, Dictatorial Grimoire Vol. 2, Digger: The Complete Omnibus, Exposure Vol. 1, Grimm Fairy Tales: Realm of the Knights, Hello Kitty: Delicious, Jennifer Blood Vol. 4: The Trial of Jennifer Blood, Kimi no Tidoke Vol. 18, Lost Planet: First Colony, Medusa's Daughter, Midnight Secretary Vol. 3, Monster Musume Vol. 2, Mr. Mini-Mart, Naruto Vol. 64, Natsume's Book of Friends Vol. 15, Night of the '80s Undead, Nisekoi: False Love Vol. 1, Olympians Vol 5: Aphrodite, Otomen Vol. 17, Pang the Wandering Shaolin Monk Vol. 2, President Momoi-kun, Prison Pit Vol. 5, Psyren Vol. 14, Scorpion Vol. 4, Skyward Vol. 1: Into the Woods, Smuggler, Strobe Edge Vol. 8, Stuff of Legend Vol. 1, Takasugi Sans Obento Vol. 1, Tomorrowland, Troubleshooters Inc. Vol. 1: Uglydoll: Eat Dat, Vampire Academy Vol. 3: Shadow Kiss, Wandering Son Vol. 6, Will o' the Wisp, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Vol. 4.