Joblo.com managed to get a bevy of rumored news from Avengers: Age of Ultron regarding new costumes, new armors for Iron Man, and how the movie has solved the problem of Hulk's pants. Plus, we may finally know the villain of Ant-Man.
Please take these all with the prerequisite salt, of course, but I can't help but notice most of these rumors feel pretty plausible. First up, Avengers: Age of Ultron:
• Iron Man will be wearing the Mark 43 and Mark 44 armors, which will have his round arc reactor. Mark 43 is a less gold version of his Mark 42 armor, and Mark 44 is the Hulkbuster armor seen in the concept art.
• Black Widow will have a new "Tron-like" outfit with visible electricity highlights, which indicate she'll likely be using her trademark "Widow's Bite" shock attacks. Cool.
• Bruce Banner will receive a pair of pants that stay on in both his regular and Hulk forms, presumably from Stark. Supposedly they'll be dark purple. I am 100% okay with this.
• Ultron's face will be fully articulated, and based on James Spader's performance. As for his design, "The suit mock-up is reminiscent of the weapon that Agent Coulson used to shoot Loki in THE AVENGERS."
• Most awesomely, apparently the Vision will not be CG, but be Paul Bettany "with his face and body all in metallic form, very shiny with gold, red, and green (as well as the yellow cape)." Admittedly, I find this the least likely of all the rumors, but man, I hope it's true.
As for Ant-Man, supposedly evil Hammer/AIM/Oscorp-type industrialist Darren Cross will be the main villain. His cousin is the supervillain named Crossfire; although he's basically a pink strong guy in the comics, it sounds like he's getting his own Ant-Man suit but with black and yellow highlights, which in turn sounds like they're making him look a bit like Yellowjacket (the "hero" person original Ant-Man Hank Pym took when he was having his nervous breakdown and being an asshole). Makes sense to me.
There's more rumors for both movies, as well as Star Wars: Episode VII, over at Joblo. Seriously, I'd be delighted if all of these ended up being true.